During the pandemic our practice remains open Monday-Friday, and there is a doctor on call at all times.
Chiropractors play an important role during this COVID-19 pandemic, in the care of patients with acute musculoskeletal pain who might otherwise add to the increasing burden on our health care system in hospital emergency rooms, urgent care facilities and primary care offices.
We are prioritizing visits for patients with urgent and acute needs. We closely follow CDC recommendations for cleaning and disinfecting, as well as other best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please wear a mask when visiting the office.
We recently launched a telehealth model to allow us to continue to provide care to our patients from the comfort and safety of their own homes. Telehealth is not meant to completely replace in-person, hands on therapy; it is a safe, secondary option to ensure every patient has access to their provider while also practicing the physical distancing recommendations by the CDC.
Telehealth services at GRC will allow for phone calls and/or video conferencing with our patients so that we can do the following:
- Evaluate new and existing injuries or conditions
- Prescribe individualized, at-home therapeutic programs
- Provide relevant education and monitor progress
- Assess outcomes of care
- Make referral recommendations for imaging or medical consultation
- Most insurances are covering telehealth appointments with no cost to you. If you are an existing patient who has been seen at our practice within the last 3 years, and it is not covered or denied, you will be billed no more than $35
- As always, final determination of coverage for your telehealth appointment is with the insurance company.
Our system is user friendly and can be modified based upon individual preferences and capabilities. All you need is a phone, tablet, or computer to participate.
Please call our office with questions or to schedule at (585) 442-3220. We appreciate your patience and continued support!
CDC recommendations to keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an approved hand sanitizer, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, going to the bathroom, and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick (please review the CDC guidelines below).
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wearing a mask when in public especially when it may not be possible to remain physically six-feet apart from others.
More resources: https://www.cdc.gov/coronaviru...
Greater Rochester Chiropractic is your source for evidence-based spine care for your entire family. Our practice is unique because we can provide chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage therapy, and acupuncture in one location. In addition we have a robust referral network covering medical imaging, general surgery, dermatology, neurology, neurosurgery, orthopedics, pain management, rheumatology, and vascular surgery. Every patient's condition has specific needs and our doctors will create a personalized treatment plan using our collaborative approach.
Conveniently located at 30 Allens Creek Road near the corner of Monroe Avenue. You can easily locate our building with our unique entrance and exit signs.